Building a respectful workplace is a fundamental foundation of productivity, safety, and wellbeing. We will first understand what harassment is as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act, recognize and correct factors that lead to conflict, build company reputation and overcome biases in the workplace.
Learners will be able to:
- Identify workplace respect via the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the supervisor’s role in it.
- Recognize and manage factors that create the potential for workplace harassment.
- Illustrate several components that affect company reputation
- Adopt best practices to foster an environment of respect, diversity, equality and inclusion.
Duration: 1 hour
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and the Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).