Heavy Equipment refers to large machinery typically used for moving earth and large materials on a construction site. Working safely around heavy equipment is an essential skill for all workers in the construction industry.
- Legislative requirements of working around heavy equipment, and the duties of all workplace parties involved.
- Including the RACE method for managing hazards, and how to use the Hierarchy of Controls.
- Including how to Recognize, Assess, Control, and Evaluate those hazards.
Duration: 1 hour
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and the Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).