Toolbox Talks are short, daily informal meetings that focus on safety. Depending on the job site, you may have heard Toolbox Talks called tailgate meetings or safety briefings. They usually happen at the beginning of the shift.
- Legislative requirements for leading toolbox talks, and the duties of all workplace parties involved.
- Easy-to-remember tips to help you effectively lead Toolbox Talks.
- How to plan a Toolbox Talk from start to finish.
- Key skills to help you present your carefully-planned Toolbox Talk effectively.
Duration: 1 hour
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and the Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).