This course provides awareness about how to manage workers who are returning to work from a disability or injury.
- Understand the concept of modified work as a tool to support an employee’s ability to stay at, or return to work.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the process to create a Return to Work Plan.
- Understand the employer’s obligations related to the duty to accommodate.
Duration: 1 hour
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and the Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).