The performance management system is a constant process of analysis and feedback to find and correct gaps in performance. As supervisors are the link between the boots on the ground and the organizational plan, it is up to them to recognize roadblocks to success.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Become an effective member of the performance management process
- Contribute to the workplace by improving the performance management system
- Lead a team through clear expectations and defined performance goals
- Improve performance through evaluations and identifying gaps
- Boost poor performance by encouraging feedback and learning
Duration: 1 hour
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and the Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).