Review The Internal Responsibility System with the responsibilities of the employer, supervisors and the workers as it pertains to the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
• Identify the applicable responsibilities for employer, supervisors and workers and list the three rights of workers.
• List the requirements of health and safety representative and joint health and safety committees and workers trades committees on construction projects.
• Comply with the competent person legislation, basic occupational health and safety awareness training.
• List and comply with designated substance on construction projects.
• Demonstrate the understanding of workplace violence and harassment, and its assessment of risks.
• Comply with the codes of practice, company policies.
• List the authority of the inspector and the applicable penalties.
Duration: 1 hour
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, mobile devices using all browsers and Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).