Increase productivity and effectively plan by using time management and task prioritization. These skills are the foundations of project planning and continuous improvement.
With the skills and techniques learned, you will be able to:
- Examine responsibilities and current tasks to construct a plan of action,
- Build effective and measurable S.M.A.R.T goals to minimize re-work and wasted time
- Increase your productivity by categorizing tasks using the Eisenhower Matrix
- Assess and select the best course of action when handling problems
- Plan projects using tools such as to-do lists, schedules, effective feedback, and delegation
Duration: 1 hour
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and the Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).