The Health & Safety at Work II course explains your rights and responsibilities on the job and tells you what Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) expects from your employer, your supervisor, and you. It outlines what you need to know and understand to be safe at work today and every day. Preventing injuries and illnesses at work starts here, with the things you learn in this course.
- Get on board
- Get in the know
- Get involved
- Get more help
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Describe how the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) works
- Explain the duties of the employer, supervisor, and worker under OHSA
- Describe the rights of the worker in OHSA
Duration: 1 hour
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, mobile devices using all browsers and Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).