Working in construction, you will likely be involved in ground disturbance activities. Understanding ground disturbance hazards and safe work practices are crucial for everyone’s safety.
- Identify what ground disturbance is.
- Describe your role as a ground disturber.
- Define and describe the ground disturbance process.
- Identify and assess the hazards associated with ground disturbance.
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and the Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).