This course outlines the major sectors in the Construction Industry and introduces the industry’s different occupations and career possibilities. You will also learn about the benefits of working in the Construction Industry and the qualifications and licensing requirements.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate general knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Describe the THREE major sectors in the Construction Industry: Tradespersons, General Contractors, and Specialized Trades Groups.
- List the different professional opportunities available in the Construction Industry
- Outline the benefits of working in the Construction Industry and the required qualifications and licensing.
Duration: 1 hour
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and the Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).